[sword-devel] Majordomo archive

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 06:11:54 -0700

Joachim and Patrick,
	As Patrick pointed out, there is a new link for MajorCool.  Most of
these projects seem to be dead.  I did get LWGate to work!  It displays
our archives fairly nice, though they still are not searchable.  Try it
out if ya want.  I've added bt-devel, sword-devel, and sword-support to
its lists:

	http://www.crosswire.org/cgi-bin/lwgate

Let me know watcha think.

	THANKS JOACHIM!  I've been looking for an archive displayer for some
time.  Now all we need is one that is searchable!

	-Troy.