[sword-devel] new/updated modules

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 23:52:55 +1200

Thanks Chris & Troy.

> As it turns out, this was how the source text was formatted.  Extra spaces
> and mis-numberings are corrected.  There's still the issue of fonts to work
> out.  I'm hoping that a couple modifications to the GBFRTF filter fixed it,
> but I'll have to wait until Troy recompiles the Win32 frontend to see.

The new IGNT looks fantastic with the new Win32 frontend.

ASV now has the problem of double spaces... I think it (and the previous IGNT) has a space before the footnote, and a space after
the footnote, which looks fine when footnotes are displayed, but results in two spaces when footnotes are turned off. One of those
spaces should probably be in the footnote instead of removed.

Do MHC and JFB need to be recreated with the new filters? (Franklin Bratcher pointed out the new font problem.)

HNV needs another addition to the .conf
SourceType=GBF

Is the mods.d.tar.gz not automatically created? It doesn't have these new .conf files, so doesn't let you update the modules. I used
a version from before the mods.d.tar.gz enhancement.

Stephen Denne.