[sword-devel] Windows Frontend Name?

James Gross sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:08:38

Dear David:

Here is some info on a CBuilder book that is going to be released by the
publisher at the end of the month.  I haven't read it (obviously), but I
have used several of the other books in the Complete Reference series with
great success.

Borland C++ Builder: The Complete Reference
by Herbert Schildt, Greg Guntle, Herb Schildt, Gregory L. Guntle
$49.99
Paperback - 1008 pages (April 30, 2001)
McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing; ISBN: 0072127783

It seems a bit pricey, but it may be just what you are looking for.

<Now if I can find a good book on CBuilder I will be set. :)
In Christ,
David>

Cheers,
Jim