[sword-devel] NEW <Windows Frontend Name?> available

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:56:43 -0700

I have clicked and moved the mouse with no change. I have a MS wheel mouse
and there is software that it conflicts with. I will turn off the Mswheel
task next time and see if that helps.

Jerry