[sword-devel] NEW <Windows Frontend Name?> available

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:18:38 -0700

I had a similar problem with InstallMgr.  It worked flawlessly for about the
first 5 modules I downloaded.  After that, it hung at the completion of each
module download.  I found that any mouse movement would make the download
dialog go away and make it go on to the next module. Curious.

--Chris