[sword-devel] IGNT

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:57:59 -0700

I'm not sure what the problem(s) with this module might be.  The incorrect
verse numberings are my fault because I took Barry's IGNT module and ran it
through vpl2mod a second time after changing some things, but I just ran it
through with the incorrect assumption that it actually was vpl and matched
the KJV.  Since it is missing some verses, it will be off.

The font issue I will have to look at tonight.  The Font field should not be
set so that the footnotes (English text) are in your default font.  The
Greek text is set to Symbol using GBF's <FN[font]> <Fn> tags.  There may be
the added issue of OpenType vs. TrueType fonts that I mentioned before.

I don't know if I added the spaces or they were already there, but it's
quite simple to remove them, so I shall.