[sword-devel] Early Church Fathers

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:01:05 -0700

This reminds me of a project I once wanted to do, but never got around to
it. You can build a commentary, of sorts, by taking quotes from the Fathers
where there is citation, reference or commentary on a Bible verse or
passage, and then ordering the quotes in KJV verse order . I would guess
that you could use a personal commentary to build such a Fathers
commentary. There are printed versions of the Fathers that  have lists of
biblical references and citations. There are also topical indexes that
could also be used to find some texts for linking to verses.

Jerry