[sword-devel] Early Church Fathers

David Trotz (Integrity Online) sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:01:49 -0700

Hello All,
I found the Early Church Fathers 37 vol set in electronic format. It is
freeware as several .hlp files and the text itself is in the public domain.
Does this look like something that could be converted to be used in Sword?
It has writings and epistles from such great church fathers as Augustine and
others. I don't know how it would integrate I guess probably more as a
lexicon or dictionary, more than as a commentary? I don't know I will leave
that to the laborers over the text. Thank God for those of you who are.
At least it is in electronic format and in the public domain. Anyone
interested?
In Christ,
David Trotz