[sword-devel] JFB Commentary Question

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:49:57 -0700

Barry,

> I have it set up like this in the .conf file:
>
> [JFB]
> DataPath=./modules/comments/rawcom/jfb/
> ModDrv=HREFCom
> Prefix=file:///Bible/jfb/
> ;External=0
> External=1
> Description=
>
> It nearly works correctly: it fails to get to the right chapter
> and verse,
> although it finds the right book.

That's the old config file, mostly.  The "rawcom" rather than "hrefcom" in
the DataPath line is from the new conf.  But the rest, especially the
HREFCom, which should be RawCom, are from the old conf.  The SourceType=ThML
line is also missing.

I'm not sure if updating this will help with the problems you're having, but
I'm not having any problems with the chapter/verse on my end.

--Chris