[sword-devel] JFB Commentary Question

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:05:43 +0100

Hi James .....

On 17 Apr 2001, at 19:49, James Gross wrote:
> download the full JFB onto a local hard drive.  Anyone know how to redirect
> the software so that it uses the local source?

I have it set up like this in the .conf file:

It nearly works correctly: it fails to get to the right chapter and verse,
although it finds the right book.  It will do for now - but I'd ought to look
at it sometime.  Meantime, I'm making a lot of use of the NET Bible
and it's accompanying commentary - it's good.  If the html filter is working
OK it might be worth having a go at setting that one up too.

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,
Nottingham - see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake@ntlworld.com
Fax: 0705 069 8746