[sword-devel] Sword 1.52

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:28:25 +0200

> what is the scheduled release date of Sword version 1.52?
> What is missing from it?

We are very close to the release of bibletime 1.0, and it would be good if we
could use a public release of sword. (1.52?)
Thread safe searching is not so important; but sword bookmark support (import
and export) in 1.52 would be good, because otherwise we would have to release
bibletime with our proprietary solution and later change it to use the sword
standard, which would surely be incompatible.
Is there any chance to have this implemented in the near future?

Martin