[sword-devel] Life Update / Upcoming Events

Paul Gear sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:23:33 +1000

"Troy A. Griffitts" wrote:

> Next week we will be traveling to Dallas to meet with Wycliffe regarding
> collaboration and open-sourcing of some of their tools, then we'll be
> leaving straight from Dallas for the ABS Bible Technologies Conference
> (http://www.bibletechnologies.org) where we will be offering our support
> and input into their exciting new efforts.  I know many of you will be
> there.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all in person.

I hope you'll be posting a full report on both encounters for us poor
impoverished foreigners who can't come...

Paul
---------
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30
http://www.bigfoot.com/~paulgear