[sword-devel] Life Update / Upcoming Events

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:36:51 -0700

Much thanks to everyone who has been so kind and offered prays and
condolence regarding my folks car accident.  My mom is back home know.
They gave her an ambulance ride from San Diego to AZ 2 weeks ago.  She
stayed in a hospital out here for almost a week and has been home now
for about a week.  She's doing ok.  She is still fairly immobile.  She's
in a full brace from her mid-section to the top of her head.  She's
pretty miserable and gets depressed alot, but PRAISE GOD she's alive.  I
also can give the stipple about how God uses all these things for His
Glory, but you know all that, and I will just attest that it is true.
Though it has been a trying time for all of us, our family has been
closer than ever, and God has really refocused many in my family to the
reality of our mortality and God's greatness.

Thanks again to everyone who has been continuing to ask about her
condition and offering support and prayers.  My apologies for my
scarceness, not responding to many of your messages personally, and the
delays on many issues.  I hope the be getting back into the swing of
things this week.

_________________

Next week we will be traveling to Dallas to meet with Wycliffe regarding
collaboration and open-sourcing of some of their tools, then we'll be
leaving straight from Dallas for the ABS Bible Technologies Conference
(http://www.bibletechnologies.org) where we will be offering our support
and input into their exciting new efforts.  I know many of you will be
there.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all in person.

Me and Chris are scheduled to arrive early on April 27.

Let me know if you will be there and I'll drop ya a line with our
contact info.

	Thanks again for all the support and understanding over the past few
weeks.

		-Troy.