[sword-devel] New Sword Website design

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:15:46 -0500

Paul,

Thanks. Actually what I was thinking, but did not do it yet. Was remove all
the color from the HTML and place it in the CSS, so when a non-CSS browser
viewed the page then they would just see their default colors. I might try
this on the next update and see how it works.

the goal is to be able to make site wide changes easily and that different
people working on different parts of the site later down the road will not
have to conform to any given color scheme. changing a couple of files we
could change the whole site to a green or something.

Thanks for your input.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org