[sword-devel] New Sword Website design
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:59:23 +1000
"Don A. Elbourne Jr." wrote:
> I've done a little more work on the new Sword website design. If you have a
> moment please stop by, http://elbourne.org/sword and let me know what you
- Has a much better effect than the current web site.
- Has no frames! Yay! (Although under Mozilla, the annoying Netscape "reset
your background to the default when you use frames" bug is gone, so i won't be
so annoyed about frames once Mozilla is stable enough to use every day.)
- Link to newsgroup has forward slashes rather than backslashes.
- In the page http://www.elbourne.org/sword/downloads.shtml, the links for
Bibles, commentaries, and dictionaries do not show up, except when i click
- Make the blue background a little lighter (only a few shades). It needs a
little more contrast with the text.
- The close blue and black stripes behind the main title are a little too
mezmerizing (like staring at the X11 default background). Dunno what you
could do about it, but it needs to be a little more eye-friendly.
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30