[sword-devel] Newcomers problem

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:39:20 -0700

Hello, Christoph

Welcome to the Sword Developer list.

It does not look like there was an answer to your question. The Sword
Project is a work by volunteers. People work and respond as they have time.
And, there may not be anyone on the mailing list that has that information.

Did you get the Strong's files in the lexicon file area? You may also want
to look at the Thayer file, (although just what that file is, is in question).

Jerry Hastings