[sword-devel] Implemented writable interface in RawText

Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:38:24 -0700

> While we are thinking about the dev page, how do most people first find it?
> We are talking about:
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/
> aren't we? From the Sword home page the dev link does not link to the above
> page. (Not that you want it too, with those keys on there.)  From the
> mailing list link one can get on the list but there is no other dev info
> there. Do people get info when the subscribe to the list? I don't remember.

When people subscribe, they get the alpha page url.  This is the dev
page of which I meant in my previous post.

You are correct in that we have not updated the alpha page in a LONG
time!-- since cvs, actually.

> Some of the above page is out dated. I can redo it. Is there anything more
> than CVS info people would like to see? Anyone feel free to reply.

Thanks Jerry!  Please save a backup on the server, first, if you don't
mind.  I'd like to move some of that stuff to a changelog or something,
at some time.

	-Troy.