[sword-devel] Sword Website

Uwe Koloska sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:26:11 +0200

You wrote on Mit, 25 Okt 2000:
>Dear brothers,
>I've seen Uwe Koloska site, and I liked some things. The colors are very

Thank you ;-))  My wife is the artist -- I am not very good in choosing
colors :(

>Then I got an idea. Why dont we all join efforts to make the "perfect" site?

Yes, go for it!  My pages are fare from complete (just a color study ;-))

So I start in making my 0.2 EUR for some fundamentals:

- don't use frames for design (only if really necessary for one site with
  big content that must be navigated fast, eg. the download page with all
  the modules)

- only use standard html 4.0 (write once, run everywhere ;-))

and certainly much more that has been said from Paul and others.

right now the web page is in german only
but this will change as time goes by ;-)