[sword-devel] Sword Website

nuno barreto sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:11:51 +0100

Dear brothers,

I've seen Uwe Koloska site, and I liked some things. The colors are very good.

Then I got an idea. Why dont we all join efforts to make the "perfect" site?

I'm not a great designer, I have to agree. I'm a Web Designer by profession, but really, I consider myself a Web Programmer. I asked a friend of mine, who is very talented, to make some stuff. Pictures, and stuff. Lets see what he can come up with.

But I'm all for putting someone else pictures in the site I made. Why not? And why not a german translation? We have to work corporatively.

Paul Gear:
That frames thing can be fixed. I just have to define white background in every page inside the frames.

Joachim:
You're welcome. I realized there are some parts that I'll probably have to rearrange because of the size of the frases. Lets see what you make of all of it.

God bless you all.

Nuno Barreto