[sword-devel] html site

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 02:31:34 -0700

I can see that conceptually crosswire is the hosting location for several
projects.... however... what other projects are there other than sword?  If
sword is the only option in the menu, what greater functionality is there
in having the menu to begin with right now?  Until you get a second project
on the web site, I don't see how the collage-of-all-projects page would
look any different than the main sword home page body for now.  ;o)

Web sites should not be designed to conform rigidly according to political
structures, for they make the most confusing web sites.  Rather they should
be designed to get the info wanted by the user to the user as quickly and
as easily as possible (and tastefully pretty too if possible), IMHO.

Dave