[sword-devel] html site

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:36:09 -0700

OK,
	Here are a few 'ideas' from a NON-artistic, functional point of view.
Anyone with creatively artistic skills can fill in the gaps:

Conceptually, CrossWire is the hosting location of a number of
opensource Christian projects.  The initial page should be designed to
allow easy index access to any of these projects.  Maybe these could be
in a sub-heading, or possibly in a java-script menu of some sort.  I
don't know.

The rest of the page might change often and be kindof a collage of
lastest news from some of the projects.

OK, I guess that's all the ideas I really have for now.  I'm sleepy.
Goodnight,

		-Troy.