[sword-devel] Sword Website

Jason VanScyoc sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:03:57 -0400

> I like the layout - easily navigable.  How about the following for
> something a bit more colourful...
>
> http://www.redeemed.org.uk/sword/

The graphic looks nice, along with the one at the top of your domain.  Some
suggestions ... the size for web-tv's are 544x378, the graphic image
wouldn't fit on the screen ... I hate it when that happens :) ... on my
screen the image takes up most of the page, and I have to scroll to get to
the content ... the image makes the page take longer to download, and
increases the load on the server (if that would ever become an issue) ...
but then again, I'm biased ... I don't like graphics :) ... my personal
webpage doesn't contain any (backwoods.nu/jvs).  What about the strange
people (like myself) who may be viewing this webpage with a text only
web-browser like Lynx (or maybe some portable device like a web-enabled cell
phone) ... I wouldn't be able to navigate it.  Anyway, those were just some
quick thoughts ...