[sword-devel] Sword Website

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 17:37:23 GMT

Jason VanScyoc writes:

>    Several issues with the Sword Project's webpage have been brought up in a
> prior thread.  The page was very confusing to me the first couple times I
> viewed it.  I can understand the issue with the page having a black
> background ... it does tend to have an evil look, but one could also view
> the words as light shining in the darkness.  :)
>
>    Also, Troy mentioned that if anyone was interested in putting a prototype
> together to go ahead ... so, I made up a quick example which can be viewed
> at:
>
> http://backwoods.nu/sword/
>
>    Comments, suggestions?

After a quick look. I like it in general.  The color differenct to indicate
is good.

However, as a suggestion, perhaps a more distinct difference may help the
color blind to see the current section better.

Also, I haven't checked, but are alt tags etc. used in order to make it as
useful as possible for the blind?

Can you tell that I am going through a phase of accessibility concerns?

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...