[sword-devel] new modules

Ansorg- Matthias sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 00:06:29 +0200

Hi,

a late answer, but here is it ...

On Mit, 27 Sep 2000, you wrote:
>I notice it's been an awfully long time since any new text modules were
>added to SWORD, so I'm taking suggestions for what content to create
>next.  Barnes NT notes are all I have planned presently because I found a
>decent, reliable, copyright-free source.  Are there other modules that
>people would really like to see made?  (And can you specify a data
>source?)

I sure would love to see Calvin's commentaries available for SWORD.
As I found no German version available in digital format, I used the
English translation at CCEL and found these commentaries to be very
useful.

A English Calvin module would be great, and if anybody knows of a
German digital source for that, it would be even better.

God bless,
--Matthias