[sword-devel] Change of email address

Kirt Christensen sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:23:32 -0500

 Please remove this address from your email listing.
My New Address is KirtChristensen@hotmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy A. Griffitts
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sent: 11/10/00 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Copyrighted Modules

That's really cool Jonathan.  I'm looking forward to it.  If the users
are installing from our InstallMgr tool, they will be prompted for the
key for the locked module (and warned before displaying locked
modules).  But if they are downloading the single module install, they
will not be prompted.  Good point.  We should have a separate install
for locked modules that, at least, posts a message warning them (even
though they downloaded it ignoring the warnings on the website :)  ).

-Troy.