[sword-devel] locked modules

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:09:47 GMT

I agree with Chris.

I haven't looked at the application that is used to download files, but I
think that it would be good to display text concerning the copyright
problem, and the proper person(s) to contact by the user (if we have it
available).

This should minimize unproductive load on the server, and also eliminate at
least some of the misunderstandings.  It should also be a good way to keep
the issue in front of the users...

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...