[sword-devel] STEP modules

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 02:09:48 -0700

>         If anyone can save me some time, please point out in the docs where I
> might find info on Bible specific modules.

OK, I've exhausted all my options looking for info on Bibles in STEP
format.  The only thing on our mirror of the BSISG site is a "Preview of
Bible support in 2.0" or something or other.  It doesn't say anything
technical except that the DETAILS will be published in the final spec.
Was 2.0 ever released?!  Anyone know where to get it?

	Thanks,
		-Troy.

PS.  I think we have enough info to, at least, process a STEP Bible and
index it ourselves.  And we probably could even _guess_ at a lookup
scheme without the 2.0 spec.  But wanted to do it right if we could...