[sword-devel] 1.5.1a

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
10 Nov 2000 12:37:16 -0800

I have tried 1.5.1a on WinNT 4.0 and Win95.  I love how fast the search is, but when I double click on a specific verse in the search list I get the following message instead of Sword jumping to that verse:

Access violation at address 004390BA in module 'SWORD151A.EXE'. Read of address FFFFFFFF.

I have only added the MKFASTMOD on the KJV version.

1.51a seems to be more unstable.  When I first chose the options to include strong numbers or footnotes, the program crashed without any message.  On the NT machine, I couln't perform a second search without the program crashing.

I love that the program defaults to the last version used.

I would love to see the program saving the footnotes/strong's number settings and the ability to copy the search list to the clipboard.