[sword-devel] RE: e-Sword

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:47:45 -0800 (PST)

Oh.

Somehow I assumed that if anyone would have screwed up, it would be
MS.  Isn't _IT_ usually their fault?

I will spend a while trying to get it to compile on VC6, but it may take
me a while because I have no experience importing new source trees that
weren't built in VC.  I have got access to VS6 Pro & Enterprise, though,
so if I can get it built, we would have a version w/o a nag screen.

Ideally it would be nice to build it without a commericial compiler, using
lcc-win, cygwin gcc, etc.

--Chris