[sword-devel] Printing in Windows Frontend?

Fri, 03 Nov 2000 14:28:51 -0700

Geoff is correct about printing.  We allow 'Rich Copy and Paste', which
means that you can highlight and copy, then paste into your word
processor of choice and we will preserve the 'Rich' markup for you.  ie.
Bold stays bold, color stays color, etc.

	-Troy.