[sword-devel] Printing in Windows Frontend?

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:30:13 EST

--part1_f.b4977a6.2733a765_boundary

Hey Everyone,

       All I got to say to greet you is keep up the good work! :) I have a
question about the Windows frontend, a question came in on the sword-support
list about if you can print or export text in the Windows frontend? I have
the frontend and could not find a way but I just wanted to make sure so I can
give the person an accurate answer. Thanks for your time.

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

--part1_f.b4977a6.2733a765_boundary

<HTML><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Hey Everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;All I got to say to greet you is keep up the good work! :) I have a <BR>question about the Windows frontend, a question came in on the sword-support <BR>list about if you can print or export text in the Windows frontend? I have <BR>the frontend and could not find a way but I just wanted to make sure so I can <BR>give the person an accurate answer. Thanks for your time.
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_f.b4977a6.2733a765_boundary--