[sword-devel] Printing in Windows Frontend?

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 16:20:07 GMT

Geoffrey W Hastings writes:

> 1All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to
> do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which
> the LORD sware unto your fathers.
>
> If you highlight what you want ot copy and right click you can copy and
> paste into a word processing programl. I copied and pasted the above
> verse from Deut 8:1. Other than that I don't know if there is any way to
> export text directly from the Windows program.

I haven't looked at the print options available with Sword (if there are
any), but generally in Windows, if you can print, you can export to a
file...  I forget the exact steps, but you simply set up a generic ascii
printer, and invoke it as "Print to file" (I think that this is in the port
settings).  I don't know if this would apply, it is simply something you
can explore...

I hope that you find this information useful, or at least interesting.  ;-)

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...