[sword-devel] Printing in Windows Frontend?

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:15:33 -0800

1All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to
do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which
the LORD sware unto your fathers.

If you highlight what you want ot copy and right click you can copy and
paste into a word processing programl. I copied and pasted the above
verse from Deut 8:1. Other than that I don't know if there is any way to
export text directly from the Windows program.

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:30:13 EST BJW7TOAEM@aol.com writes:
> Hey Everyone,
>
>        All I got to say to greet you is keep up the good work! :) I
> have a
> question about the Windows frontend, a question came in on the
> sword-support
> list about if you can print or export text in the Windows frontend?
> I have
> the frontend and could not find a way but I just wanted to make sure
> so I can
> give the person an accurate answer. Thanks for your time.
>
> -Jonathan
> BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.