[sword-devel] sword-1.5.0

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:17:53 +0000

You wrote on Die, 14 Mär 2000:
>"Troy A. Griffitts" wrote:
>> 1.5.0 is packaged up on the dev site:
>>         http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/
>> Please test if you get a chance, submit anything minor today (like new
>> locales) that you would like to get in, and if no problems are reported,
>> we'll go public tomorrow.
>>         -Troy.
>I believe the install completed fine.  Is there an easy way to tell what version
>of sword I am running?  I was able to run it under bibletime 0.22 and also under

My hitchcocks module works. To get all entries search for * using RegExp,
BibleTime 0.23 (not yet released :-) shows 2624 entries, this should be all.

Typing "Paul" in the edit line shows up Paul, not Paulus. At least on my system.


>I noticed a bug that I believe has been in for awhile.  When I do a search in
>the hitchcocks bible names, I look for Paul, and it just brings up Paulius.
>I do a search on A and it will bring up what I believe to be all the names,
>though bibletime only says there is 1890 names, when there are suppose to be
>2500.  But I digress.  I think there is a search error.  After I search on A and
>it brings up all the names, I can scroll down to Paul and he is there, and I can
>click on it with no problem.  I have tried this same procedure in Windows and do
>not have this problem.
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE