[sword-devel] sword-1.5.0

Darren DeMeulenaere sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:41:22 -0800

"Troy A. Griffitts" wrote:

> 1.5.0 is packaged up on the dev site:
>
>         http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/
>
> Please test if you get a chance, submit anything minor today (like new
> locales) that you would like to get in, and if no problems are reported,
> we'll go public tomorrow.
>
>         -Troy.

I believe the install completed fine.  Is there an easy way to tell what version
of sword I am running?  I was able to run it under bibletime 0.22 and also under
cheatah.

I noticed a bug that I believe has been in for awhile.  When I do a search in
the hitchcocks bible names, I look for Paul, and it just brings up Paulius.
I do a search on A and it will bring up what I believe to be all the names,
though bibletime only says there is 1890 names, when there are suppose to be
2500.  But I digress.  I think there is a search error.  After I search on A and
it brings up all the names, I can scroll down to Paul and he is there, and I can
click on it with no problem.  I have tried this same procedure in Windows and do
not have this problem.

Darren