[sword-devel] Web interface

Derek Neighbors sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:54:08 -0500 (CDT)

> language description, but could we also evaluate zope.org
> into the evaluation of which api to use? Zope is based on
> Python, which is being heralded as an excellent language
> for first time beginning programmers, apart from being a
> very well designed OO language. On top of that, I do believe
> Zope is GPL'd too...

Zope is interesting.  Dont know if would be better than PHP or Perl for
this particular task though.

It is not GPL (or at least last I checked).  I think it has its own
Digitial Creations License or soemthing.  Which is close to pythons
license, but I am not sure if it is GPL compatiable or not. Python's is
though.

-Derek