[sword-devel] Prayer Support

James Gross sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:20:30 PDT

Good morning all (at least it is morning to those of us in the GMT +3:00
time zone!):

I would like prayer support.  I will be emailing the permissions department
at Eerdman's publishing company.  I am hoping that they will allow us to
freely distribute the electronic copies of some of the books that they
publish.  They currently publish a literal translation of the Greek new
testament (By Wuest) as well as numerous other great books.  So please pray
that the company will not see the request as a threat to their business and
that they will allow us to use at the very least a few of their books.

Thanks.

God bless:
Jim