[sword-devel] Working on a STEP Reader for SWORD

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:17:32 -0500

Trevor,

You might want to try downloading the HTML file to your own machine. That
might work better than trying to read it online if you have a slow
connection.

Would a PDF file work better for you? I just converted it and uploaded it
to:
http://elbourne.simplenet.com/step/STEP1_1.pdf

Its about 2.32 MB, much larger than the HTML file. But the Adobe Acrobat
reader should be able to handle it. How much RAM do you have?

Don A. Elbourne Jr.