[sword-devel] Working on a STEP Reader for SWORD

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:46:53 -0500

Trevor,

I used WordPerfect 9 to convert it to HTML, so there is a lot of bloated
unnecessary code in there. I tried it with Word 2000 and it was much worse.
The file ended up almost 1.5 MB. Let me look at it real quick and see if
there is any junk I can quickly find-and-delete.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.simplenet.com