[sword-devel] Doctrinal Statement

Gary Amirault sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:27:56 -0500

 So everyone will be saved?  Then why evangelize?  Leave the heathen alone,
> or better yet, join them, since they seem to be having all of the fun...

Gary: I love my wife because I love her. I don't need a law or commandment
to do what comes naturally. I preach Jesus because Christ lives in my heart.
I don't need an eternal barbeque pit to force me to evangelize. Evangelizing
is living in Christ. They are one and the same...it's just like breathing.
That fact that you must force yourself to create a big boogie man to do what
is quite natural reveals your spiritual condition. Traditions of men make
the word of God of no effect.