[sword-devel] Re: Copyright and STRONGS

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 15:26:45 -0700

At 09:39 PM 7/5/2000 -1000, Brandon Staggs wrote:
>Whatever happened to the KJV with Strongs that was being worked on and the
>OT is complete found at http://www.bf.org/bfetexts.htm ? This looks like a
>solution for anyone who wants to avoid the hassles involved with using the
>(obviously) PD text from OLB. However without an NT it is not terribly
>useful. I could possibly arrange for some funding if some work needs to be
>completed on this project.
>
>-Brandon

A year ago some guy was given the files to finish one at a time (because
the person with the files had some prep for each file and didn't want to
waste time if he stopped on the first one). As he finished one he was given
another. The agreement was that when all the files were done he would place
the finished work on BF as PD. After he got the last file we stopped
hearing from him.

Jerry
hastings@bf.org