[sword-devel] Distribution of BHS

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:48:29 -0700 (PDT)

We aren't using the OTA version.  I forget where we got ours, but I'm sure
it carried someone's copyright notice on it.  If we convert to another
text source, like the OTA, then we can unlock.

I know there are a number of people working on BHS texts in various
encodings.  If one of you wants to send a text that we can distribute and
that is in some standard encoding scheme, I can create a SWORD module for
it within a day.

--Chris Little