[sword-devel] bsisg mirror

Trevor Jenkins sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:56:13 +0000

On Saturday, 22 January, 2000 01:44:57, Troy A. Griffitts
<scribe@crosswire.org> wrote:

> Thanks to Paul Gear, we're mirroring most of what used to be the bsisg
> site on crosswire.  From the main page of SWORD...
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/
>
> you may go to the development link, and then choose the BSISG link.

Has anyone else tried to use the STEP specification document from this
mirror? No matter what version of Word I use (6.0, 6.1 or 97) I get the
error "Word cannot open this document". :-( Looking at the file with a
different editor the text seems to be there; it's just that Word won't deal
with it.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!