[sword-devel] Joyful joy!

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:28:43 -0700

Praise be to God!  Whooohooooo!  :)  This is such a blessing and an
answer to years of prayer!  I'm so excited.  I don't know if anyone even
knows, but years ago, when the UBS GNT was first formated for sword,
William Dicks from b-greek and I created hooks into the WIN32 frontend
to allow cut and paste into b-greek transliteration dialect appropriate
for email to the list (try highlighting and right-clicking, in the N26U4
module).  Many on the list were interested, including one member from
the UBS, who told us that we had not sought appropriate permission to
distribute their text!  We had begun the effort to obtain permission
immediately and ceased to publicly distribute the module.  It has been
about 3 years now and I had given up after much correspondence.  Torsten
took up the effort about 2 months ago and has done wonderful things that
I only hoped to accomplished!  Thanks go to Torsten and praise and
thanks go to God!

Right on!

	-Troy.