[sword-devel] perl code to evaluate scripture references

Matthias Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:11:58 +0100

Hello!

I am currently converting my personal commentary (written in proprietary text format) to a SWORD
rawcom with ThML markup and write a perl script for that purpose.
Is anybody aware of some existing pearl code that evaluates scripture references that I could
integrate, so that I would be able to sort the commented verse ranges in biblical order (and into
the files ot and nt) and create the indexes from them (and, addotionally, create ThML-Tags from the
scripture references *in* the text)?

Thanx. In Christ:
--Matthias Ansorg <aNsis@gmx.de>