[sword-devel] Project Update - Documentation

Glenn Reed sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 09:10:39 +1300 (NZDT)

Hi,

I am probably going to have a learning curve for anything that you
suggest.  But I would prefer something that I can use on my laptop.  That
would mean that it would have to be a non-X tool.  I think my laptop is
too primitive to run X (or at least efficiently).

Regards
Glenn.