[sword-devel] Project Update - Documentation

Derek Neighbors sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 09:56:15 -0700

I would strongly recommend DOCBOOK for documentation.  It allows you to
create once in SGML then port instantly to all other formats.  XML, HTML,
RTF... So you write once and can offer in a variety of formats very easily.

Plus its free and and even has free books from OReilly.  It is worth looking
into.

Derek Neighbors
DFC, Inc.
http://developers.forchrist.com