[sword-devel] Visual C++ Borland C++

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:59:32 EST

Hello,
     Just a quick question about compiling the sword source.  I just
downloaded the source via WinCVS and I see that the targeted C/C++ compiler
is Borland C++ Builder.  I have Borland C++ Builder 3.0 and there is a
directory for it, but it seems like Borland C++ 4.0 or 5.0 is needed.
     Also, I have Visual C++ 5.0 and 6.0 Professional and Borland C++ 5.0
professional.  Do I still need Borland C++ Builder 4.0 or 5.0 to compile the
sword source?
     Peter said that the source was about 10MB.  But my downloaded completed
much too quickly for it to have been that much data.  (12. in the "Select
module" box, type:  'sword')  Perhaps I need to perform the download again or
select a different module.
     Thank you.

Mark