[sword-devel] New Sword Website?

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 02:11:41 EST

--part1_3c.501618e.276b1e2d_boundary

Hey Everyone,

       I know that we have been talking about designing a new Sword Project
website, how is that going, who is still working on that? What still needs to
be done, what is the general status of that project. I would be more than
willing to help organize the efforts and push this project so we can start
seeing a new Sword Project website. What are people's thoughts?

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

--part1_3c.501618e.276b1e2d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Hey Everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I know that we have been talking about designing a new Sword Project <BR>website, how is that going, who is still working on that? What still needs to <BR>be done, what is the general status of that project. I would be more than <BR>willing to help organize the efforts and push this project so we can start <BR>seeing a new Sword Project website. What are people's thoughts?
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_3c.501618e.276b1e2d_boundary--