[sword-devel] Gnomesword problem

Jimmie Houchin sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:23:51 -0600

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I tried that after receiving your message. No
change.
I su'ed to root.
Did /sbin/ldconfig. No change.
Did /sbin/ldconfig -nv /usr/local/sword/lib  No change.
It gave me the result of libsword.so => libsword.so

I still get the same error message when attempting to run Gnome Sword.

I don't know that I've done everything in this process correctly to this
point.
All I know is that I have libsword.so and that Gnome Sword is running
sufficiently to fail and produce an error when not finding it or unable
to use it.

Will keep trying.

Thanks,

Jimmie Houchin